Tecsole Review: Avast is an award winning and #1 antivirus security software. More than 200 million users are using Avast Free Antivirus around the world. It provides the necessary safety that user needs to protect windows PC from hackers. Avast offers the best antivirus and anti-malware with Homenetwork and SmartScan canner. It also fixes PC performance issues and removes irritating plug-in. If you are looking for a free and most users recommended antivirus, Avast would be the obvious choice. Avast Free Antivirus 2020 is now available for Free Download.
Avast Free Antivirus Key features:
- Intelligent antivirus and anti-malware protection that detects undiscovered computer threats
- Browser cleanup that removes frustrating browser plug-ins
- Home network security that scans and detects weak network spots
- Always performs excellent well curved security in independent labs
- Network scanner that extremely light on system
- Easy to use GUI and easy to download and install
- Runs peacefully and doesn’t slowdown computer
Avast User ratings/Feedback as per CNET download center:
- Average User Ratings: 4.5 star
- CNET Editors’ Rating: Excellent
- Total Downloads: Over 411 million
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Note: The above information get changes in the time basis and you can get the updated information from this link: http://download.cnet.com/Avast-Free-Antivirus/3000-2239_4-10019223.html
How to download and Install?
To download and install Avast Free antivirus, please follow the following easy steps and you can do it easily by yourself.
- Go to Avast Free website(http://www.avast.com/index).
- Click on DOWNLOAD FREE ANTIVIRUS.
- Click on Download Now or wait until Save As window appears.
- Save the Download file(exe ) on the Desktop
- Double click on Download file(exe ) from the Desktop and pass the security window if appears.
- Click on the Regular Installation.
- Read and Click on Continue of the End user software license agreement
- After successful install, you will get a message as “Your Installation is now complete”. Click on the Done button and Avast Free antivirus user interface will open.
You can use short tutorial on how to use this antivirus by clicking on Get started button and Continue. Please perform a full scan after completing the installation.